, , , ,

Son”s New Hoverboard Caused Fire That Destroyed Our Home!

[mbYTPlayer url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJYyRDvHvE” opacity=”.5″ quality=”medium” ratio=”auto” isinline=”false” showcontrols=”false” realfullscreen=”true” printurl=”true” autoplay=”true” mute=”true” loop=”true” addraster=”true” stopmovieonblur=”false” gaTrack=”false”]

A house fire in Louisiana was apparently caused by a hoverboard after it burst into flames, while it was charging. Jessica Horne says she bought it for her son and now her house has been destroyed by the popular item.

hoverboard-explosion

Source: YT

Facebook Comments

What do you think?

26 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Disney and Google launched ‘Star Wars’ in virtual reality!

Nintendo Super Mario Watch , very rare $18,950 Romain Jerome Special Editon!