Son“s New Hoverboard Caused Fire That Destroyed Our Home!

Reading Time: < 1 minutes [mbYTPlayer url=“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJYyRDvHvE“ opacity=“.5″ quality=“medium“ ratio=“auto“ isinline=“false“ showcontrols=“false“ realfullscreen=“true“ printurl=“true“ autoplay=“true“ mute=“true“ loop=“true“ addraster=“true“ stopmovieonblur=“false“ gaTrack=“false“] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJYyRDvHvE A house fire in Louisiana was apparently caused by a hoverboard after it burst into flames, while it was charging. Jessica Horne says she bought it for her son and now her house has been destroyed by the popular…… Son“s New Hoverboard Caused Fire That Destroyed Our Home! weiterlesen