Categories
Lifestyle News Technology Video

Son”s New Hoverboard Caused Fire That Destroyed Our Home!

Reading Time: < 1 minute [mbYTPlayer url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJYyRDvHvE” opacity=”.5″ quality=”medium” ratio=”auto” isinline=”false” showcontrols=”false” realfullscreen=”true” printurl=”true” autoplay=”true” mute=”true” loop=”true” addraster=”true” stopmovieonblur=”false” gaTrack=”false”] A house fire in Louisiana was apparently caused by a hoverboard after it burst into flames, while it was charging. Jessica Horne says she bought it for her son and now her house has been destroyed by the popular item. […]