SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS IN THE SIMPSONS: TAPPED OUT (TSTO)
While the game automatically saves your progress on your device as you play, you should connect it to an EA Account. This way you can restore your game and progress if you ever switch devices.
- Launch The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
- On the loading screen, tap the EA Login icon.
If you do not have an EA Account, tap Sign Up! and follow the prompts to create your account.
If you do have an EA Account, follow these steps:
- Enter your EA Account email and password.
- Tap Log In.
If your EA Account does not have saved progress in TSTO, it will connect to and save the Springfield that you were playing locally on your device.
If your EA Account does have saved progress in TSTO already, you’ll see this notification: There is a Level ## Springfield already on this device. Is this your Springfield?
- Tap View if you want to take a peek at the Springfield that’s currently saved to your EA Account.
Tap YES only if:
You want to overwrite the Springfield that’s saved to your EA Account with the Springfield that’s saved locally on your device.
- You will not be able to recover your previous progress if you overwrite it.
Tap NO if:
You want to keep the Springfield that’s already saved to your EA Account.
- This will load your EA Account’s saved game.
Write down or screenshot your Mayhem ID before you sign up or log in for the first time.