Captain John Price and Gaz reunite with Ghost to form a new Task Force 141 and kick off Season Four, available now in Modern Warfare on Xbox One, as well as in the free-to-play Warzone combat experience. Make sure to also check out the Multiplayer Free Access Weekend available in Warzone from June 12 to 15, featuring new Multiplayer maps, exciting modes and more.
Captain Price, Bravo Six, Reports for Duty in the Season Four Battle Pass System
The Season Four Battle Pass system, available in Modern Warfare, including the free-to-play Warzone, “goes dark” with Captain Price available within 100 Tiers of content.
The Battle Pass system includes two weapons that are free for all players: the Fennec SMG (Tier 15), an SMG with a blazing fast fire rate and smooth recoil, and the CR-56 AMAX assault rifle (Tier 31), a well-balanced rifle with great range and solid damage for mid-range engagements.
Purchasing the Battle Pass or Battle Pass Bundle (includes 20 Tier skips) will grant you Captain Price and his Operator Mission instantly at Tier 0, which also includes an Operator skin and mission for Rodion, a Battle Horn, and a 10% XP boost that lasts the duration of the Season.
With purchase, play the game to unlock up to 100 Tiers of the Battle Pass system, which includes new Mil-Sim Operator skins, Legendary blueprints, and more.
Outside of the Battle Pass, look for Gaz – Sgt. Kyle Garrick – in the coming weeks within the Store.
Ready Up for Changes in Warzone Battle Royale
Warzone is evolving, and your survival operation may be impacted by some new twists during a match that bring a whole new level of fun and strategy to Battle Royale. Without advance notice, one of the following have a chance of occuring in your Warzone Battle Royale match:
- Jailbreak – All eliminated players – those waiting in the Gulag and spectators who died – return to the match after a one-minute countdown. Be sure to stick around in matches now;you never know when you’ll squad will get a second chance at victory.
- Fire Sale – Everything must go! When this activates, Buy Station prices – except for Loadout Drops – are slashed by 80%, and it costs absolutely nothing to bring back a fallen teammate. Act fast; these deals only last for 60 seconds.
- Supply Chopper – A non-lethal, heavily armored helicopter appears in Verdansk. Once it is shot down, it drops high quality loot – UAVs, armor and munitions boxes, Cash, and more – for anyone to pick up. Be prepared for a skirmish at the drop site, as this loot can seriously help a squad survive until the final collapse.
Note that not all matches will have Jailbreaks, Fire Sales, or Supply Choppers as they only will occur during some Battle Royale matches.
All Free-to-play Warzone players will get to experience new Multiplayer content during the Multiplayer Free Access Weekend! From June 12 to 15, jump into two playlist in Warzone featuring the latest content, including new Multiplayer maps like Scrapyard & Hardhat, Gunfight and more.
Three New Maps for Multiplayer
Have the full version of Modern Warfare? Three new Multiplayer maps for 2v2, 6v6, and 32v32 are available at Season launch.
Straight out of the streets of Verdansk, Promenade brings this western part of the Warzone into Ground War. Duck between kiosks as you fight to capture objectives, or cover your squadmates from the rooftops surrounding the once-bustling Barakett Promenade.
Craving a more tactical, 2v2 fight? Or in other words, a Gunfight? Trench comprises of a network of interconnected ditches where having fast reflexes can be the difference between victory and defeat.
As for a traditional 6v6 map, Infinity Ward brought back Scrapyard from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as Zhokov Scrapyard. Battle through chop shops and airplane fuselages, or snipe from the Office and Warehouse and control the main lanes of combat. Here are some exclusive quick tips for mastering this map:
- Consider using LMGs, or equipping any weapon with FMJ, in order to down targets taking cover behind scrap metal.
- If snipers are giving you trouble from the Office and Warehouse, try lobbing grenades high into the windows to smoke them out.
- Earned an aerial Killstreak? Should the enemy hide inside buildings, tilt your missile or fire through wide entrances to warehouses or into windows for maximum damage.
Jump into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone now and see what else Season Four has to offer! Download today from the Microsoft Store. See you online.