One of the issues that we are seeing with some international customers is unknowingly signing up for Prime in an incorrect region and getting an error that says “Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account” when trying to enable Twitch Prime.
If you’ve already signed up for Prime and are getting this error, we may have a solution for you.
If you live in US, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, or Japan, follow the steps below.
If you live in any other country or territory, but accidentally signed up for Prime in one of the countries below, please contact customer service here.
Please follow the steps below to get you closer to your Twitch Prime loot:
Step 1: Be sure to sign up for Prime in the right Amazon marketplace.
We have different Prime sign up pages for different parts of the world. Please ensure that you go the one that corresponds to the region that you live in:
· US — https://www.amazon.com/prime
· Canada — https://www.amazon.ca/prime
· Mexico — https://www.amazon.com.mx/prime
· Great Britain — https://www.amazon.co.uk/prime
· Germany/Belgium/Netherlands/Luxemburg — https://www.amazon.de/prime
· France/Belgium — https://www.amazon.fr/prime
· Italy — https://www.amazon.it/prime
· Japan — https://www.amazon.jp/prime
· Spain — https://www.amazon.es/prime
· Singapore — https://www.amazon.com.sg/primenow
· Rest of World — https://www.primevideo.com/
Step 2: If you had accidentally signed up for Twitch Prime in the incorrect region, you should now be able to sign up for Prime in the appropriate region marketplace. Please go ahead and do so.
Step 3: Visit https://twitch.amazon.com/prime
Step 4: THIS IS IMPORTANT! Be sure that the correct flag is selected on this site.
Step 5: Click either “Sign Up for Twitch Prime” or “Enable Twitch Prime”
Step 6: Fill out the login info requested.
Step 7: Success!
Step 8: Start claiming your Twitch Prime loot by logging in to https://twitch.tv and clicking on the crown in the top right.
If this still doesn’t resolve your error state, please go here or contact Amazon CS: