Football Manager is the closest thing to being a real football manager at one of the world’s greatest football teams. Xbox Game Pass members can make their mark on the beautiful game and create their own football stories by discovering the next generation of talent and winning the biggest prizes in football.
Game Pass for PC members can immerse themselves in Football Manager 2022, the most realistic football management simulation available. FM22 puts you in complete control of your favorite football club where it’s down to you to overcome the odds to forge a path to the top of the game, meeting the expectations of the owners and handling the scrutiny of the media along the way.
Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition is available with both Xbox Game Pass for PC and Game Pass for Console, allowing you to master the managerial essentials on the platform that suits you. FM22 Xbox makes full use of the Xbox Wireless Controller to make navigating from the tactics board to the touchline a breeze. You’ll make the key decisions that impact your club’s fortunes, from where to send your scouts to search for talent to improve your squad through to who makes it into your starting 11.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can not only enjoy access to both titles but can play FM22 Xbox with Cloud Gaming featuring Xbox touch controls.
If you’re just starting out on your journey to the top of the footballing world then here are some quick tips to help you hit the ground running.
- When choosing your first team to manage, it’s best to start out with one of football’s bigger clubs who are well placed to challenge for silverware. You’ll have a bigger transfer budget and a larger backroom team at your disposal who can help you get to grips with the core areas of football management
- Use one of the Tactical Style presets when setting up your first tactic. There are plenty to choose from and they’re modelled on the same playing styles used by the top teams from the real world, making it quick and easy to play like football’s best.
- Don’t be afraid to delegate tasks to your staff. Although you’re the manager, you should prioritise the areas of management that you want to be most involved in. So, if you want to spend your time working the transfer market and playing matches then let your staff handle the other elements such as speaking to the media and organising training sessions.
- Use your scouting team to identify players who can take your squad to the next level. Your scouts will report on potential signings, but you can also specify the types of players that you want them to evaluate by changing your Scouting Focus in the Scouting Centre.
- Work with your coaches to make the right in-match decisions. During each match, your staff will recommend tactical tweaks, substitutions and opposition instructions that can help turn the game in your favour. Whilst you’re getting to grips with matchdays, listen to their feedback and suggested changes. Actioning their advice is easy and can be done at the click of a button.
If you’re an experienced manager returning for another spell in the hotseat then you’ll find a wealth of new features at your disposal in both FM22 and FM22 Xbox. The most detailed data analysis, in the form of the new Data Hub, helps power your pre-match planning and post-match evaluation while a new animation engine and a wealth of AI improvements create the best matchday spectacle in the series to date. That’s alongside a revamped Transfer Deadline Day experience that brings the rumour, suspense and chaos of one of the most dramatic fixtures in the football calendar to life.
Whether you choose to take charge of your favourite team in FM22 or FM22 Xbox, there’s something for every type of football manager to enjoy. We look forward to hearing from you as you work your way towards becoming one of the greatest managers of all-time. It’s time to create the future!
Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition
SEGA Europe Ltd
New features, game upgrades and licensing updates will be revealed in early October across our social media channels. Get following to stay ahead of the game.
FM22 Xbox harnesses the power of Microsoft’s Play Anywhere technology, enabling you to seamlessly transfer your progress between your Windows 10 PC and any Xbox console using the same Xbox Live profile. Game Description
• Manage in the globe’s biggest nations and leagues, delivering moments to remember for the fans at your club.
• Let your backroom team power your recruitment as you sign global superstars and identify the wonderkids of tomorrow that you can build a dynasty around. • The most popular playing styles and formations from the footballing world are just a click away, allowing you to hit the ground running and speed through the seasons. • Savour the Matchday action, timing your big tactical calls to perfection as you secure all-important victories. Alternatively, simulate your progress and speed through your fixtures by using the ‘Instant Result’ option.
Football Manager 2022
SEGA Europe Ltd
Football Manager 2022 brings new, progressive ways to find your winning edge, instill your soccer style and earn it for your club. Prevail in the moments that matter to turn your club’s dreams into reality and earn your place alongside the managerial greats.
Whether that's fighting your way to the top of the game and shocking the world or clawing your way back from the brink – these are the moments that taste sweetest.
• Lead your favorite soccer club to the top of the game, meeting the objectives set by the owner and chairman, as well as the expectations of the fans.
• Search the transfer market for best young talents in world soccer, or look closer to home, creating pathways for your youth academy stars to realize their full potential. • Earn respect on the tactics board, developing a soccer style that’s guaranteed to deliver victories on the field and trophies at the end of the season. New for this season
FIND YOUR WINNING EDGE
Improve your performance and boost your results with the same stats that real clubs use in the brand-new Data Hub. By crafting your own custom dashboard packed with powerful analytics, you’ll be able to make smarter tactical and player development decisions to fuel your club’s success. ON-FIELD REALISM
An improved animation system and sweeping changes to the way players press deliver our most realistic match action yet. You’ll see your players show off their skills with remodeled dribbling, while a wealth of AI improvements means that there’s an authentic flow to the big moments of every game. TURN DEFENSE INTO ATTACK Implement one of the top tactical trends of recent years with the new Wide Centre-Back role. You now possess even more tools to overwhelm the opposition as you chase those all-important victories. DEADLINE DAY DRAMA
Feel the highs and lows of one of the most dramatic fixtures in the soccer calendar. A redesigned experience replicates the unpredictability of the transfer window’s climax.
COLLABORATE LIKE CHAMPIONS
New, true-to-life staff meetings will make things easier for you to reach the top of the game. Lean more heavily than ever before on your backroom team, who are there to handle tasks for you. The improved organization provided by combining weekly reports on Coaching, Recruitment, Player Development and Staffing will propel your players to new heights. FURTHER ADDITIONS
Craft your ideal managerial look with a redesigned manager creator, now with more life-like faces and increased facial hair options, build your dream squad with a host of new scouting improvements and earn the bragging rights against your friends online in the improved Fantasy Draft mode.
Next Week on Xbox: November 8 to 12
October Was a Great Month for PC: Back 4 Blood, Age of Empires IV, Windows 11, and More
Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5, Minecraft: Bedrock and Java Editions, and More