All3DP is a website dedicated to all things 3D printing, plus related fields such as 3D scanning, 3D modeling, drones and VR. We’re looking for talented writers to contribute to our continuing success and drive a new initiative: the All3DP Content Academy.
Become a Contributing Writer, Share Your Passion and Knowledge!
3D printing is a mature and established technology, evidence of which can be found everywhere; from hackable home solutions fabricated on a desktop 3D printer, to functional airplane components on an industrial scale. All3DP covers all aspects of this fascinating industry and related fields.
Our goal is to make this exciting technology as accessible as possible, engaging 3D printing newbies and veterans alike with informative and authoritative content.
Would you like to join us on this journey? Whether you’re a subject matter expert with knowledge to share or aspiring writer looking for an outlet, joining our Content Academy will help you engage the All3DP readership with how-tos, tutorials, troubleshooting advice and more.
Applicants Are Preferred To Have
- Confidence writing: experience is preferred, but simply being a clear communicator is a good start.
- Critical eye: keen attention to detail.
- Pool of knowledge: an interest in 3D printing, 3D modeling or related topics (and the drive to continue learning).
How We Will Support You
Writing can be a complicated process. We won’t leave you in the dark.
- Support and guidance from the editorial team: after the initial training, you will become a better writer through honest and regular feedback.
- Only write about the things that interest you: you can choose topics from a pool of subjects that appeal most to you.
- Become a published author: you will get your name on the world’s leading website for 3D printing.
- Get paid to know things: compensation for your work is based on a binding fee, agreed upon before a writing task is approved.
Interested? Or do you know someone who might be? To apply, either visit our Content Academy website here: Content Academy and fill out the form in the bottom or send a resume and a brief covering letter to [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application!