- Total War: Warhammer III will launch day one with Game Pass for PC on February 17, 2022.
- The Daemon Prince rises as a new playable Legendary Lord and can be customized with tons of unique combinations.
- Mix and match units from the four Chaos Gods to build terrifying armies and vanquish your enemies with powers from the Ruinous Powers.
When Total War: Warhammer III arrives with PC Game Pass on February 17, it will introduce several epic Legendary Lords from the realms of Kislev and Grand Cathay to the four Chaos Gods, who rise from the fissures between worlds to wreak havoc and destruction! With each Legendary Lord, you can build your empire, lead incredible armies, wield powerful magic, and use a variety of weapons to thwart your enemies on the battlefield.
With eight dynamic Legendary Lords to choose from, the Warhammer III roster is brimming with options for all playstyles, but today, we reveal the ninth Legendary Lord… the Daemon Prince!
The Daemon Prince is an experience never seen in Total War! A nightmare made flesh, hellbent on vengeance, he leads the Daemons of Chaos into battle against foes both mortal and daemonic and wields power from all four of the Chaos Gods.
Bringing the Daemon Prince into Warhammer III gave the team at Creative Assembly an opportunity to use a distinct part of Warhammer lore in a striking new way. In the Warhammer Army Books, Daemon Princes are immortal champions of Chaos described as “varying enormously in appearance,” a phrase that inspired the team to design and implement a system where players could create and customize their own version of this character.
So now, for the first time in a Total War game, players can browse a vast suite of customization features and personalize their Daemon Prince by choosing from hundreds of appendages, heads, armor, weapons, wings, and tails! With tons of potential combinations at players’ fingertips, this is a truly unique Total War gameplay experience. But that’s not all! Players can tweak the Daemon Prince’s stats through customizable parts – for example, a tail might boost your physical defense while another could give extra magic attacks. Oh, and did we mention you can name him? Just make sure to choose something truly formidable and terrifying, something like… Steven the Daemon?
Experience the rise of the Daemon Prince and lead the Daemons of Chaos in Total War: Warhammer III, available with PC Game Pass on February 17, 2022.
Total War: WARHAMMER III + Early Adopter Bonus
• Skrag the Slaughterer (Legendary Lord)
• Greasus Goldtooth (Legendary Lord)
• Tyrant (Lord)
• Slaughtermaster (Lord)
• Hunter (Hero)
• Butcher (Hero)
• Firebelly (Hero)
• + 23 units *The Ogre Kingdoms Early Adopter Bonus offer is available until 24th February, 2022. After the offer ends, Ogre Kingdoms DLC will be available to purchase separately. A new Legendary Lord rises in the name of Chaos Undivided! For the first time in Total War: Warhammer, wield the power of the monstrous Daemon Prince and take charge of your own daemonic design using a vast suite of unique customisation options. Command legions, slay your enemies and wreak havoc in the name of the Ruinous Powers! • Earn Daemonic Glory to unlock new attributes, weapons, spells and stat boosts
• Customise your body parts, powers and playstyle with millions of potential combinations
• Combine Daemonic units from each of the Chaos Gods to build terrifying armies
• Embrace the variety of Chaos Undivide, or pledge allegiance to a single Chaos God!
10 Survival Tips to Keep You Alive in The Anacrusis (Game Preview)
The Most Anticipated Games of 2022 (According to Team Xbox)
Minecraft Dungeons First Seasonal Adventure is Here with the Free Cloudy Climb Update