We’re extremely excited to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Hell Let Loose for Xbox Series X|S on October 5.
Hell Let Loose is a large-scale, online strategic first-person shooter set during World War II. Take part in some of the most iconic battles of the Western Front, including Purple Heart Lane, Omaha Beach, Foy, and many more. This is strategic combat on a whole new scale; Hell Let Loose features two teams of 50 made up with the combined arms of infantry, tanks, and artillery, and a dynamically shifting front line where individual players are key cogs in the machine of colossal warfare.
Featuring nine sweeping maps modelled on real World War II reconnaissance images and modern satellite data, each battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors. These allow for emergent and unique gameplay that pits the two forces into a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests, and towns on an ever-evolving front line. When a sector is captured, resources are generated for your team, creating a complex metagame that will influence a team’s march to victory.
There are 14 playable roles in Hell Let Loose, each with their own abilities and specializations for the battlefield, and each with their own vital role to play in securing victory. Here’s a quick overview of some of them:
- The Commander is a unique role to Hell Let Loose. The strategic brains behind each team, they not only communicate and direct the flow of battle, but through the capture and production of supplies can bring powerful support to their reporting squads, including recon planes or devastating barrages of ordinance.
- Officers can communicate with the Commander and each other to co-ordinate attacks and defence, and relay commands to their squads. They also can build Outposts and Garrisons that allow reinforcements to spawn close to key targets.
- Medics are the soldiers that keep the squad up and in the fight. They can revive downed teammates and provide medical supplies to patch up any wounded. However, they can’t perform miracles: headshots and heavy ordinance will prove too much for their healing skills.
- Spotters work in pairs in Recon squads with a Sniper, it’s their job to identify targets and communicate with the Officers on the team to relay important battlefield information. They are the eyes of the whole team.
Hell Let Loose arrives October 5 on Xbox Series X|S. See you soon on the frontline!
Hell Let Loose Pre-Order
• Two distinct game modes – Offensive and Warfare
• 9 maps with more added frequently – land at Omaha Beach, fight through Carentan and into the frozen forests of Foy before climbing Hill 400.
• Never fight the same battle twice – 99 capture point variations per map, means thousands of potential battles.
• Play and master one or many of 14 unique roles, including:
Officer, Medic, Machine-gunner Commander, Crewman, Sniper and more.
• Constantly updated with new maps, weapons, features and fixes.
• True to life ballistics and recoil patterns create satisfying, skilful gunplay.
• In-game proximity voip, command voip and unit voip.
• Persistent player progression – show off your experience by unlocking new uniforms, loadouts and other customisation options as you level up each individual role, as well as your player.
• Take control of a huge array of WW2 vehicles – including the Tiger, Sherman, Stuart, Puma and more – with additional vehicles still to come
• Bombard and wipe the enemy from the field by taking control of heavy weapons – such as anti-tank guns and artillery.
• Build defences on the battlefield to fortify your position.
• Use teamwork to smash through the enemy front line and push through to victory.
• Play the game as the Commander and lead your team to victory using different abilities as you orchestrate your forces via the tactical map.