One of Appalachia’s most infamous and elusive denizens now takes the spotlight in Night of the Moth, Fallout 76’s latest update! Grab your team, stop dangerous cultists and perhaps perform a special rite of your own during Night of the Moth’s in-game event: The Mothman Equinox.
Enter The Mothman Equinox
During this event, keen-eyed players will notice something different about Point Pleasant. Atop the Mothman Museum, you and your team can take on missions to clear out cultist bonfires, destroy warding totems or collect albino ragdstag blood in order to stop an evil ritual from taking place.
Upon successfully thwarting your foes’ plans to bring about a malicious form of the Mothman, you and your teammates may counter with your own ritual. This could potentially reward you with a visit from the Wise Mothman, granting an XP boost to those who commune with it.
Zorbo’s Revenge & Quality of Life Improvements
That’s not all! Night of the Moth also introduces a brand-new Season to Fallout 76. Gather S.C.O.R.E. and rank up to earn gear, cosmetics, consumables, and much more in Season 7: Zorbo’s Revenge!
This update also includes some tweaks to make your stay in Appalachia that much more enjoyable for you and your teammates. On top of several other enhancements and bug fixes, here are some things you can look forward to on your next visit to Appalachia:
- Custom Pip-Boy Colors: Fans have been clamoring for this feature and we’re excited to deliver! Add a little extra personalization to your character by changing the color of your Pip-Boy’s light and HUD.
- Keyrings: Players’ item menus now feature the Keyring, a sub-menu holding all your collected keys so that they don’t clutter the rest of your inventory.
- Team XP Sharing: Players on the same team now share XP for kills made within sight range. No more having to tag an enemy your friends are battling to get a share of the XP.
- Legendary Loot Sharing: This allows players near enough to the corpse of a legendary enemy to search it for legendary loot, so long as they were within sight range of it going down.
- Workshop Menu ’New’ Tab: Have trouble remembering where you put that new blueprint you unlocked? This expansion of the Workshop’s ‘New’ tab now tracks things you’ve recently unlocked for building!
Don’t let this update pass you by! Grab your friends and set a course for Appalachia with Fallout 76’s Night of the Moth, out now! For more on Fallout 76, head on over to our official site or check out our official Twitter account.