- First person puzzle game.
- Take a role of a shrunken scientist looking to make a cure.
- Available in 14 languages.
You are shrinking – it’s a race against time to find a cure before you shrink out of existence!
In Size Matters you begin in a lab, with ingredients and recipes randomly scattered across the room on shelves and counters, in cupboards and drawers, and you need to find every one of them to reverse the shrinking process. Some may be hidden among or behind other decorative items such as water bottles or plastic bins. In addition to the clipboards, additional recipes can be found on whiteboards or chalkboards on the walls, depending on the laboratory you are located in.
You must Follow the recipes to use the chemical ingredients in a number of ways: mixing them with each other or with water (which you pour from the sink), processing them in a code combiner, or placing them in a microwave. If you ever make a mistake, you can put the result in a reverter to get your former ingredients back. If you spill or break your bottle (if the option is selected), you can recreate it and its content by using the restorer. You must follow the trail of recipes and end up with three key chemical components to place in your antidote producer. But hurry!
There are six different laboratories, ranging from a small office laboratory to an apartment loft to a workshop. Each offers a very different experience: the layout of the place you walk (or rather run!) across, the placement of the equipment, the spread and quantity of drawers and cabinets your ingredients and recipes could be hidden in, or even the presence of wall-mounted boards with recipes, influence the number of clipboard recipes you must find.
There are multiple difficulty settings available allowing you to customize and tweak your gameplay experience, you can slow or speed up the shrinking process, set the initial character size, set the jumping range, equipment processing time, moving speed and more.
Tips & Tricks
- Moving is a lot harder when you’re smaller. Be sure to find all formulas before you’re too small.
- Set up platforms for yourself as early as possible.
- Change the difficulty settings and experiment at any time to select options that make the game harder or easier.
We’ve had the greatest joy in creating and sharing Size Matters with you. We hope you love it!
Breakable ingredients which can be restored using The Restorer, once they’ve been broken by handling them wrong!
– Randomize Equipment placement – randomly places lab equipment around the laboratory which makes the game even more unpredictable & adds more replay value!
– …set everything depending on how you want it & find your favorite way to play!