- Join Task Force Harpy in Operation Monarch, a new investigation revealing hints of a threat greater than man or machine.
- Season Three brings new weapons, the Trophy System, new Multiplayer maps, updated Points of Interest on Caldera, and more.
- Earn new rewards in a brand-new Ranked Play season, complete new Season Three Challenges, and look at the road ahead for Zombies.
While Captain Butcher and the new Task Force Harpy are investigating the impact of enemy attacks on Caldera, they come across two major discoveries: a cache of secret prototype weapons and the hint of something monstrous on the horizon. Are they meant to combat a threat greater than man or machine?
Find out in Classified Arms, the third season of Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone, bringing two new Multiplayer maps, four new weapons, the Trophy System, updated Points of Interest on Caldera, and much more.
Classified Arms launches on Xbox on April 27. Read on for the highlights and a hint of what’s to come.
Get More in the Season Three Battle Pass
Prepare for the epic battles ahead with the Season Three Battle Pass, offering 100 Tiers of new content, including two new free weapons: the M1916 Marksman Rifle and the Nikita AVT Assault Rifle.
M1916 Marksman Rifle: A German semiautomatic rifle, the M1916 punches hard with a large two-hit kill range before attachments are factored in. Recoil can be a challenge but is easily countered by moderating your fire rate.
Nikita AVT: The Nikita boasts the highest fire rate in the Assault Rifle category, with a jagged upward kick through sustained fire. Utilize Gunsmith to improve handling in the way of an SMG, or focus on long-range damage and control to fit the more traditional role of an AR.
Purchase the Season Three Battle Pass to get Task Force Harpy Operator Mateo Hernandez instantly at Tier 0. Appearing later in the Store are the other two Harpy Operators, Florence Carter, and Kim Tae Young.
Earn two more weapons — the Sledgehammer and the H4 Blixen SMG — by completing their in-game challenges or by purchasing their corresponding Store Bundles later in the season.
Warzone: Updated POIs, New Gulag, Operation Monarch
Dig Site: Positioned between the Mine and the Ruins, the new Monarch Dig Site Point of Interest provides Operators the opportunity to rummage through abandoned excavation equipment, tents, and massive skeletons for Supply Boxes and other items.
Updates to Runway, Peak, Lagoon: Only partially constructed for the past two seasons, Caldera’s northern aircraft Runway and its stronghold on the Peak will be fortified by those defending Caldera and its secrets. Meanwhile, the shifting tide on Lagoon will reveal another path to the Lighthouse.
Operation Monarch: While Operation Monarch won’t begin until around May 11, be on the lookout for signs of large creatures, ancient artifacts, Monarch Research equipment and facilities, and… well, it won’t take much investigating to see the massive glowing axe jutting out of the ground right near the Resort.
New Gulag — Hold: A new Gulag developed by Toys for Bob, this roughly symmetrical arena is based in the belly of a ship moored just off the coast of Caldera, with identical hallways on the perimeter of an otherwise open space.
Mid-Season Intel: Operation Monarch is likely to have a great impact on Caldera, but something else seems to be shaking and booming underneath the island. Expect more intel on the secrets below Caldera’s surface later in the season, along with another Rebirth Island twist on a classic Warzone mode.
Multiplayer: Mayhem and Sphere, Trophy System, New Ranked Play Season
Ready for some close-quarters chaos? Season Three brings two small new maps to the Multiplayer rotation: Mayhem and Sphere.
Mayhem (Launch): This 1950s movie set is built for fast-paced combat. Move quickly and take center stage in this small-scale replica of a bustling metropolis featuring multiple destructible elements throughout. Get ready for your close-up and plenty of lights, cameras, and action!
Sphere (In-Season): A hidden weapons lab is found beneath the façade of a coal mine. This small-sized map is brimming with secrets, featuring dual layers that use plenty of interior space to facilitate fast-paced close-quarters-combat opportunities.
New Equipment — Trophy System: Designed as a prototypical version of a modern portable defense tool, the Trophy System will be a new Field Upgrade in Vanguard Multiplayer this season. It neutralizes Frag Grenades, Sticky Bombs, and No. 69 Stun Grenades thrown in proximity to the Trophy System. Unlike previous seasons, the Trophy System will be available for immediate use for all Vanguard players, with no Battle Pass progress required.
Plus, the next season of Ranked Play brings two new Weapon Blueprints and two new camos for use on all weapons. There are also Charms, Emblems, and even more rewards for playing Ranked Play, so get back on the ladder and restart your climb to the top, as all players’ Skill Ratings and Skill Divisions reset for a fresh start.
Zombies Update — What’s Coming After Classified Arms
As with previous seasons of Vanguard, Zombies players can expect to equip the newest Battle Pass weapons in their Zombies Loadout, as well as complete 20 new Zombies Season Challenges featuring unique Calling Card and XP bonus rewards.
You can also earn the KG M40 and Whitley weapons from Season Two via new Weapon Unlock Challenges in Zombies, available right after the Season Three update. Note: these weapons can also be earned via Multiplayer challenges.
Season Three Deploys April 27
Season Three of Vanguard and Warzone launches on Xbox on April 27. Expect all this and more, including new Store Bundles, Season Three Challenges, and new limited-time events.
Rise on every front.
Call of Duty®: Vanguard – Ultimate Edition
Activision Publishing Inc.
— Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game
– Task Force One Pack
— 3 Operator Skins
— 3 Weapon Blueprints with Tracer Rounds
– 1 season Battle Pass + 20 Tier Skips*
– 10 hours of 2XP (5 hours of 2XP and 5 hours of weapons 2XP)
– Digital Exclusive – Frontline Weapons Pack Rise on every front: Dogfight over the Pacific, airdrop over France, defend Stalingrad with a sniper’s precision and blast through advancing forces in North Africa. The Call of Duty® franchise returns with Call of Duty®: Vanguard, developed by Sledgehammer Games, where players will be immersed in visceral WWII combat on an unprecedented global scale. Call of Duty®: Vanguard includes a deeply engaging single player Campaign, a massive launch day Multiplayer offering featuring over 20 maps including 16 built for core Multiplayer and an exciting new Zombies experience developed by Treyarch. Call of Duty®: Vanguard also ushers in a new and unparalleled Call of Duty®: Warzone™ integration, and features cross-progression and cross-generation play, in addition to a massive calendar of free post-launch content that adds in new Multiplayer maps, modes, seasonal events community celebrations and more. *Battle Pass and Tier Skips will be accessible in Call of Duty®: Vanguard once the Season 1 Battle Pass is made available in game. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com. © 2021-2022 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE, and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. This product contains software technology licensed from Id Software ('Id Technology'). Id Technology © 1999-2022 Id Software, Inc.
Call of Duty®: Warzone™
Activision Publishing Inc.
Join forces with your friends and jump into a tropical battleground with up to 150 players. Loot For Rewards
Discover supply boxes and complete contracts to build your arsenal and gain a tactical advantage. Battle Across Three Epic Modes
Experience aerial combat in 'Vanguard Royale,' tap into the largest arsenal in standard ‘Battle Royale’ or play ‘Plunder’ in a race to earn the most Cash in the match. An Xbox Live Gold subscription is not required to play the Warzone™ game mode. All other online modes still require Xbox Live Gold. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com. © 2021 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
Attack on Titan Mastercraft Bundle Comes to Vanguard and Warzone February 22
Season Two Brings Armored War Machines to Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone
Call of Duty: Vanguard Launch and the Road to Season One