An update has been released for Portal 2.
– Added support for device specific glyphs from Steam Input API for PlayStation and Switch Pro Controllers.
– Added digital navigation to the community test chamber browser and workshop map voting screens for Steam Input API and XInput controllers.
– Fixed several state transitions where the user could get stuck and require mouse or keyboard to clear it.
– Fixed a case that could leave XInput controllers without control of the camera.
– Fixed a material rendering issue on Linux and OSX.
– Fixed several potential exploits reported via HackerOne. Website: LINK