Pokkén Tournament DX is here, plus two classic Pokémon titles return
Available today, the Pokkén Tournament DX game lands on the Nintendo Switch™ console with added Pokémon fighters and new enhancements. With Nintendo Switch, you can battle at home or on the go to become the Ferrum League champion!
- Master the fighting styles of over 20 Pokémon, including Croagunk, Scizor, Empoleon, Darkrai, and the formidable Decidueye!
- Use Support Pokémon, including the newly added Litten and Popplio, to help you out in battle with impressive special moves.
- Execute powerful Pokémon attacks with simple button combinations that all skill levels can enjoy.
- In Team Battles, pick three Pokémon and carefully choose which order these Pokémon join the fight against your opponent’s team.
- Find online competition with Group Match Mode, an easy way to match players with custom settings.*
- Record and upload your favorite fights with a new replay feature.
- Grab a friend and play together on just one system with one set of Joy-Con™ controllers!
- Local wireless play.**
But there’s more good news for Pokémon™ fans. The Pokémon Gold Version and Pokémon Silver Version games, originally released for the Game Boy™ Color system, are now available for the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems. Explore the Johto region as you battle and collect Pokémon. A new feature even lets you trade and battle Pokémon using local wireless on your system.** To learn more or purchase, visit Pokémon Gold Version and Pokémon Silver Version.
Pokémon Gold Version and Pokémon Silver Version: Games in 2D.
*Nintendo Account required. Online services and features, including online gameplay, are free until the paid Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018.
**Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.