Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta will begin receiving a new 1902 Xbox One system update (181208-1920). The 1902 build is a new release of the recovery building upon the latest 1811 build plus new bug fixes. Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1902 system update.
My Games and Apps
- Performance fixes for various FastStart titles to improve the installation experience.
- Fixes to various games (e.g. Resident Evil 0) in which cutscenes would fail and the game would lock. The cutscenes now play as designed.
- Fixes to ensure the default apps like the Avatar Editor and Microsoft Rewards work on first launch.
- Performance fixes to improve the Home Dashboard experience.
- We have improved the responsiveness of mouse performance to reduce lag.
- General console performance enhancements and fixes
- We are tracking an issue where Cortana sometimes does not respond to commands
- We are tracking audio issues in which some games have audio that cuts in and out
- Audio settings reverting to a previous settings after taking an update. Workaround is to please turn on your Audio Receiver prior to turning your Xbox One and the settings will not revert.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.