Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 19H1 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.181007.1900). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 19H1 system update. This build has the same features as 19H1 plus more to be announced over the coming months!
Audio – Blu-Ray Playback
- Fixes to resolve BluRay playback errors that some users have been encountering on Xbox One S consoles when discs would show corrupted pictures when attempting to play discs such as Planet Earth.
- Fixes to resolve the issue in which some users with LG TVs were seeing a green screen when exiting HDR or Dolby Vision content.
My Games and Apps
- Enable bumper navigation between the Installed and Ready To Install subsections in Collection.
- Fixes for the Installed/RTI twist for when users could not navigate up correctly or select the correct filter.
- Fixed the issue when users could not autoplay or show progress with the Hulu app.
- Fixes to the Privacy settings so adult defaults can be set.
- System Memory and Performance fixes in this build.
- Fixes to the Narrator functionality.
- Adding extra dynamic theme check when the timer expires.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing challenges navigating the Ready to Install Filter options in My Games and Apps. Some users are unable to select the filter options at all and we are investigating.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.
New Preview Alpha, Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1810 Update – 10/7/18
New Preview Alpha, Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1810 Update – 10/6/18
New Preview Beta, Delta and Omega (subset) 1810 Update – 10/4/18