Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 19H1 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.180927-1900). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 19H1 system update. This build has the same features as 19H1 plus more to be announced over the coming months!
Display – Dolby Vision & HDR
- Fixes to the performance of Dolby Vision for the Netflix App.
- Fixes to ensure that HDR content is shown as HDR content and not SDR (Standard) content as some users were seeing in the Movies and TV app and the Netflix App.
My Games and Apps
- Updated fixes to how Games and Apps are installed, updated and launched to ensure the games/apps can launch correctly and not provide the user with an error requiring a reinstall of the game/ app.
- Fixed an issue with network copy in which No error was shown when copying fails during “copy all”.
- Fixes to correctly display the numbers of Games installed and Ready to Install tabs in the Game Pass section.
- Voice Control
- Added a new Alexa icon for the assistant scenarios.
- Stability fixes to the graphics subsystem to help reduce app and game crashes.
- Narrator fixes for Content Blocks on Home.
- Fixes when Zooming in webcam too far shows jitter.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing challenges navigating the Ready to Install Filter options in My Games and Apps. Some users are unable to select the filter options at all and we are investigating.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.