This year, we brought the livestream directly to the Play Store and gave viewers the chance to play games and explore apps during the show alongside YouTube Creators like Anna Akana, Crissa Jackson and Arif Zahir. This is part of our ongoing work to help you discover apps and games in new ways. Look out for more ways we’re bringing live entertainment like this to the Play Store.
Play Live officially kicked off Labor Day Deals Week, with new deals and rewards available now through September 6. Missed the show? Don’t worry, we’ve rounded up some of the biggest offers we announced.
Deals in top apps and games
During Google Play Live, we unveiled some of our biggest deals of the year in top apps and games. You can claim them directly in your apps and games or in the Play Store. Here are a few highlights (partner terms apply).
- Bumble: Enjoy an extended Spotlight special, giving you a whole hour to find your plus one.
- Candy Crush Saga: Get 2x added value on select rewards, including in-game currency, boosters and semi-durable items.
- Duolingo: Improve your language skills with a one-month trial of Super Duolingo at no charge.
- Gardenscapes: Save up to 80% on special events. During a special in-game event, advance levels faster with one of two offer bundles. Bundles include coins, boosters, extra lives and event tickets at no charge.
- RAID: Shadow Legends: For a limited time, enjoy 50% more material rewards and essential resources to summon and upgrade heroes with the Shard Triple Pack.
Exclusive rewards through Google Play Points
Google Play Points is a rewards program that lets you earn points and rewards for the ways you already use Google Play, and you can join free of charge. This week, we’re partnering with 10 game developers so you can redeem your Play Points for exclusive game items. Here are some of the rewards we announced (Play and partner terms apply).
To see all the games offering exclusive rewards this week, visit “Use” on Play Points Home. You can also activate a Play Points booster that will give you 8x points for any purchases you make in these games for seven days.
New perks for Google Play Points Platinum members
In the coming weeks, Google Play Points Platinum members will be able to choose from a set of special perks: 6 months of a Walmart+ membership, 6 months of DashPass by DoorDash, or 6 months of Discord Nitro. Act fast when you see this offer on the “Perks” tab of Play Points Home, because supplies are limited.
Watch the replay to catch up on all the action from Google Play Live. And be sure to check out other offers available on the Play Store, like $7 off your first purchase on PC with Google Play Games for new users.