This week we’re excited to invite all owners of Kingdom: New Lands on Xbox One to participate in the Closed Beta for Kingdom Two Crowns! There’s limited space available for this Closed Beta, so please follow the steps under HOW TO PARTICIPATE to join in now.
Kingdom is a 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management hybrid with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Kingdom Two Crowns introduces a new campaign mode where rulers work to build a kingdom that lasts until The Greed are defeated for good. Find new units and defense technologies, explore new environments for hidden secrets, and more!
In a new co-op experience, rulers choose between a solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend in local or online multiplayer. A challenge awaits all who seek it for first-time rulers and longtime fans. Be brave, for Two Crowns reign stronger than one!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- On your Xbox One console, sign in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub app from the Store first if necessary).
- From the main landing page, navigate to Insider content > Games > Kingdom Two Crowns.
- Select Join.
- Wait for the registration to complete (Pending will disappear) to be redirected to the Store and install Kingdom Two Crowns!
- You must be signed in with an account that owns Kingdom: New Lands on Xbox One to join the Kingdom Two Crowns Closed Beta via the Xbox Insider Hub.
- Space is limited for the Kingdom Two Crowns Closed Beta, and will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
In the Kingdom Two Crowns Closed Beta we’re looking for feedback on:
- The difficulty levels of the game, with regards to defeating The Greed, acquiring currencies, and unlocking special items. How should we adjust these things? How can we improve on them? What would make the game more enjoyable and challenging for you?
- What did you like the most with the game? A specific feature? Ability to play with a friend? Visual style? Audio and music? Campaign structure? Please give examples to your feedback.
- What did you not like and how would like it to be improved?
Submit feedback, suggestions, and issues you encounter via Report a problem (hold down the Xbox button on the controller and select Report a problem from the power menu).
Thanks for being an Xbox Insider!
Xbox Game Pass Gets 16 New Games Including PUBG. Get the Mobile App & $1 Deal Today
Team Xbox Q&A: Harrison, from the Xbox Console Experiences Team
Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 2+!