- Jump into the first Ladder Season of Diablo II: Resurrected.
- Experience the first Diablo II balance changes in over a decade, impacting every class.
- Explore loads of new content in Patch 2.4, including New Rune Words, New Horadric Cub Recipes, Mercenaries Updates, and more.
Put your battle skills to the test with the first competitive Ladder season within this acclaimed action RPG and experience a world of updates impacting a plethora of gameplay elements. With significant gameplay changes for the first time in a decade, your next trip to Sanctuary might include some new strategies to ready yourself against the Forces of the Burning Hells. From changes across each class, new Horadric Cube Recipes, reworking Mercenary levels and more, use this guide to make sure you return to Sanctuary with ease.
Ladder Season 1 Now Live
Dive head-first into the action with this ranked competitive system through a series of available modes with a fresh Ladder-specific character(s). Gain experience as you compete across various modes, each with their own dedicated leaderboard. During the limited timeframe, you can also have access to Ladder-specific content such as new Rune Words and Horadric Cube Recipes. The leaderboard rankings will reset once the Ladder season ends and shift characters to non-ladder mode. This will give you the opportunity to store your hard-earned treasured loot and Ladder-specific items for future Ladder seasons.
For the first time in over eleven years, each class will experience balance updates to significantly improve the gameplay experience. After listening to players’ thoughts, opinions, and survey answers, a plethora of changes have made their way into the game to improve the viability of each class while retaining the class fantasy of our favorite heroes. These balance adjustments were created with a focus on expanding more skill build variety and adding more viable possibilities with playing each class. The game is built around completing the Acts on each difficulty and so these updates should empower players to play their heroes in the ways they prefer and even improve the effectiveness of lesser-used skills.
Uber Diablo Changes
By selling Stone of Jordan rings, you will still be able to summon Uber Diablo in Diablo II: Resurrected the same way as v1.10. In making the experience better for the entire community, the regional database will now hold Uber Diablo progress for each game type. Uber Diablo will spawn for everyone in the same region instead of to those on the same server instance once enough Stone of Jordan rings are sold. The update also tracks Uber Diablo progress per game type, giving a total of 8 progressions being tracked (Classic, Classic Hardcore (HC), Classic Ladder, Classic HC Ladder, Expansion, Expansion HC, Expansion Ladder, Expansion HC Ladder). To allow more preparation amongst players, we added new messaging to help players expect when Uber Diablo may spawn and experience the true terror of Uber Diablo.
New Rune Words, Recipes, Mercenaries Updates, and More
A smattering of new content awaits as you jump into the updates from Patch 2.4.Experience the new Rune Words that can be created and inserted into correlating socketed gear. New Horadric Cube Recipes have been implemented to complement Set items. Mercenaries now match your character’s level upon hiring them, instead of having a randomized Level difference from your character’s Level. Plus, you’ll find updates to Set Item Bonus Changes, New Level Area changes, Item Tooltip changes, and other changes to gameplay.
Play Today on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
Experience all that awaits in Sanctuary today! Visit the Xbox Store to add Diablo II: Resurrected to your collection (Xbox Live Gold is required to access multiplayer features) and experience this truly epic world first-hand.
Diablo® II: Resurrected™
Diablo® Prime Evil Collection
– Diablo® III: Hatred’s Grasp Wings DLC
– Diablo® III: Mephisto Pet DLC Diablo® II: Resurrected™ is the definitive remastering of Diablo® II and its Lord of Destruction® expansion—two hallmark entries in Blizzard Entertainment’s genre-defining action role-playing series. Veteran players, as well as those who missed out when the original game was first released on PC twenty years ago, can now experience Diablo® II’s timeless gameplay with modern visuals and audio that take advantage of today’s gaming hardware. Ascend the Forgotten Tower, blaze a trail through the jungles of Kurast, and storm the gates of Hell to defeat Diablo himself. Then, scale the peak of Mount Arreat to face Baal, the Lord of Destruction, in Worldstone Keep. Seven of Sanctuary’s greatest champions await at the iconic campfire screen—the Amazon, Assassin, Barbarian, Druid, Necromancer, Paladin, and Sorceress. Each is highly customizable with countless build and gear options for players to explore. Diablo® II: Resurrected can be played as a solo experience, or grab some friends and enjoy up to 8-player online multiplayer co-op. Then blow off some steam and claim a few ears by engaging in thrilling PvP duels outside of town. Find your way back to New Tristram in Diablo® III: Eternal Collection, 20 years following the events in Diablo II: Resurrected. Return to where it all began and investigate rumors of a fallen star: the first sign of evil's rebirth, and an omen that the End Times have begun. Harness the might of your heroic birthright as one of seven playable classes. Diablo® II: Resurrected™ supports English (US), Spanish (EU), Spanish (AL), Portuguese (BR), French (France), German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese. Diablo® III supports English (US), Spanish (EU), Spanish (AL), Portuguese (BR), French (France), German, Italian, Polish and Russian. It does not support Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese or Japanese. See https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 for more details. Internet connection required. Online Multiplayer subscription may be required.