Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest 1908 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6044.190719-1520).
This update lays the groundwork for what’s to come in 1908, so while you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
Today we will be enabling this new feature for flighting in Beta:
My Games and Apps – Download Queue Improvements
- We are adding a new feature in this build to the Download Queue in My Games and Apps today based on User feedback. You will now see the Estimated time to finish downloads appears in queue. Please test out the new feature, provide feedback, and complete the survey in the Xbox Insider Hub.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6044.190719-1520
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 7/23/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/24/19
- Various stability fixes to the system.
- Some users are experiencing and issue where the Dashboard reloads completely when navigating to the Community tab.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
July 22nd : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190719-1520)
July 22nd : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190718-1955)
July 18th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190716-1920)