- PC players can pre-order Forza Motorsport on the Microsoft Store and starting today for the first time, Steam, with cross-play and cross-progression available across PC and console.
- Forza Motorsport is optimized to run across a wide range of PCs, taking advantage of cutting-edge PC hardware and technologies.
- The iconic Nürburgring GP circuit will be available in Forza Motorsport at launch, and as part of our commitment to delivering ongoing content monthly post-launch, the Nordschleife will be coming in Spring 2024.
- Players on PC and Xbox Series X|S who pre-order the Forza Motorsport Premium Edition or upgrade to the Premium Add-Ons Bundle can play the full game up to 5 days early.
To celebrate our presence here at gamescom in Cologne, Germany, today we revealed that the local and world-famous Nürburgring GP circuit will be available in Forza Motorsport at launch on October 10. What’s more, as part of our plan to regularly bring new content to the game after release, we are also happy to confirm the iconic 12.9-mile (20.83 km) Nordschleife will be coming in Spring 2024. Both tracks have been completely rebuilt for the Xbox Series X|S and PC.
Forza players attending gamescom are invited to the Forza Motorsport theatre experience from Thursday, August 24 through Sunday, August 27. Here you will be treated to the amazing racing action that awaits in the Builders Cup, the new single-player career mode in Forza Motorsport. We’ll be showcasing brand-new gameplay featuring a group of super-fast German sedans competing at the high-speed Mugello Circuit.
To celebrate Porsche’s 75th anniversary and their partnership with Xbox and the Forza franchise, fans are also invited to visit the Xbox booth to see a custom-wrapped 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S with 6 custom Xbox Series X consoles.
Experience Forza Motorsport on PC
Starting today, PC players can pre-order Forza Motorsport on Steam and play up to 5 days early from October 5 by pre-purchasing the Premium Edition. With cross-play for online matchmaking and cross-save, you can play with your friends across PC and console and for the first time, continue your racing journey across Xbox Series X|S and Steam with shared progression and achievement unlocks.
We’ve optimized Forza Motorsport to look and play great across a wide range of PCs, taking advantage of cutting-edge PC hardware and technologies with real-time ray tracing on-track and maximum performance enabled by NVIDIA DLSS 2 and AMD FSR 2.2. We will continue to optimize and improve Forza Motorsport on PC after launch.
Forza Motorsport on PC supports native resolutions up to 4K and beyond, including ultrawide resolutions during on-track gameplay, HDR calibration, shader pre-compilation and pre-caching, DirectStorage for improved CPU loading, unlocked single-player framerates with or without V-Sync enabled, and more.
In addition to native support for popular racing wheels from Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec, Forza Motorsport supports the DirectInput API on PC. This allows players to plug in and play with a much wider range of hardware than before. There is also input remapping so you can customize the button layout of your controller, mouse and keyboard, as well as your favorite steering wheels and non-standard gamepads like flight sticks. This level of device extensibility means Forza Motorsport is accessible to more players who use custom hardware setups.
Forza Motorsport also features rumble vibration on Xbox controllers and improved force-feedback for wheel users. The game takes advantage of advanced wheel features to display RPM, shift lights and race data on custom screens.
Everything you need to know about Forza Motorsport on PC, including supported steering wheels and peripherals can be found in the Forza.net blog.
See You at the Starting Line
Pre-order the Forza Motorsport Premium Edition and play up to 5 days early beginning October 5, 2023. Xbox Game Pass members (PC, Console and Ultimate), as well as Forza Motorsport Standard Edition and Deluxe Edition players, can upgrade to the Premium Add-Ons Bundle to receive early access and all other add-on content included in the Premium Edition.
To help you decide which version of the game is best for you, check out the contents of the Forza Motorsport Standard, Deluxe, and Premium Editions below:
Xbox Game Studios
Forza Motorsport Deluxe Edition
Xbox Game Studios
• Out-build the competition using more than 800 performance upgrades in the all-new, fun and rewarding single-player experience, the Builders Cup Career Mode.
• Race alongside your friends in adjudicated multiplayer events with tire and fuel strategy, a race weekend inspired structure and new driver and safety ratings. • Compete with cutting edge AI opponents, advanced physics, powerful assists, new damage and dirt systems and photorealistic visuals with real-time ray tracing on-track. • Immerse yourself in over 500 real cars across 20 world-famous environments, including fan favorite locations and multiple track layouts, each featuring fully dynamic time-of-day with weather and unique driving conditions. Race over 500 real-world cars including modern race cars and more than 100 cars new to Forza Motorsport. Make every lap count across 20 living environments with fan-favorite locations and multiple track layouts to master, each featuring live on-track scoring, fully dynamic time-of-day with weather and unique driving conditions that ensure no two laps ever look or play the same. Experience a cutting-edge simulation with incredible photorealistic visuals that deliver real-time ray tracing on-track, new damage and dirt accumulation systems, and massively upgraded physics featuring powerful assists and a 48x improvement in tire fidelity. Out-build the competition by earning over 800 performance upgrades and race our most advanced AI opponents yet in an all-new, fun and rewarding single-player campaign, the Builders Cup Career Mode. Compete for the podium in Featured Multiplayer* events with a race weekend inspired structure or create the racing you and your friends desire in Free Play. Online racing is safer, more fun and more competitive with AI-powered Forza Race Regulations, tire and fuel strategy, and new driver and safety ratings. Immerse yourself in an expanding world of motorsport. New career championships and online events will be regularly introduced offering unique challenges, incredible new cars and tracks, and exciting new gameplay experiences for years to come. Forza Motorsport Deluxe Edition includes the full game and Car Pass. Car Pass delivers 30, new-to-Forza cars to your game weekly, one per week, for you to collect, build and race (available as released). *(online console multiplayer requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold, sold separately)
Forza Motorsport Premium Edition
Xbox Game Studios