Bandai Namco Entertainment America, along with developer Round 8 Studio, are excited to announce that the open world action MMORPG Bless Unleashed is now available for free on Xbox One. Gather your friends and allies to take on massive monsters – or other players – as you journey through the land of Lumios to uncover your role amongst divine secrets.
Choose between five classic fantasy
classes to jump into the action.
- Berserker – Axe-wielding warriors who channel rage to do extra damage. The Berserker isn’t the quickest class, but they can unleash massive damage when chaining their combos together for maximum DPS.
- Crusader – Not just a sword-and-board, but also a sturdy damage dealer. The Crusader can utilize their shield not only to block and minimize incoming damage but can turn the tides of battle by unleashing major damage with leaping shield bash attacks.
- Mage – Unleash the power of the arcane and natural elements to quickly deal with hordes of enemies. Whether harnessing the raw arcane damage or calling down an ice storm onto unsuspecting enemies, the mage brings major damage.
- Priest – More than just “the healer”, Priests can manipulate and rain down major holy damage onto their foes. The success of a Priest depends on excellent timing as they rotate between sanctifying the ground to buff their allies while also calling down giant holy pillars to send their enemies packing.
- Ranger – Deftly avoiding danger when enemies draw a little too close, the Ranger prides itself on being just as quick as they are accurate. With a myriad of options to handle the threat at hand, the Ranger can choose to unleash a volley of arrows to handle waves of mobs or unleash a deadly charged shot for huge single target damage.
Unlike other games within the MMORPG
genre, Bless Unleashed puts the power back into the player’s hands by allowing
them to unleash their character’s true potential. Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages
but Bless Unleashed has been designed to do away with the classic MMO
“holy trinity” and avoid long queues for dungeons while awaiting the rare
healer or tank. In the hands of a skilled enough player who has mastered
dodging and combo chains, any class is viable.
Unique to Bless Unleashed are Blessings,
which are special modifiers that players can swap for different buffs or
effects to enhance their standard class abilities to best suit their play style
and game play goals. As players progress, existing Blessings will increase in
their power and different options will unlock.
After diving into the story to and being
tasked with finding the perpetrators of the massacre of Telarion, players who
just want to fight the biggest and the baddest will have nine powerful Field
Bosses to discover and defeat. Eight Lair dungeons are just the beginning for
those who wish to dive in and earn major rewards, and 13 Arena Challenges await
those who wish to test their mettle against just bosses.
While head start access has ended and everyone can now join, Founder’s Packs are still available on the Microsoft Store for those who wish to snag exclusive costumes, mounts and unlock helpful in-game buffs to get your journey started. These Founder’s Packs will only be available for a limited time after launch.
It has been a long road since Bless Unleashed’s announcement to launch, and both Bandai Namco Entertainment America and Round 8 Studio are so thankful to the community who play tested during the betas and helped refine and improve the experience. We both look forward to continuing to grow the game with the community’s feedback and can’t wait to see you all in-game!
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.