Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night has sold over one million copies worldwide!
We could not have reached this remarkable achievement without the support of fans who have supported the development of Bloodstained. This is especially true for the Kickstarter backers who supported the game from, literally, the very beginning. Thank you to every member of the Army of the Night for your enthusiasm and support! The work we’ve done so far is only the beginning — there is so much more planned (for free) in 2020.
Let’s take a look…
- Boss Revenge: Boss Revenge lets you control enemy bosses to fight the heroes of Bloodstained
- Chroma Wheel: Unlock more powerful and detailed appearance options when you visit the Demon Barber
- VS Mode (Local/Online): A tense survival mode where the players fight by indirectly attacking each other
- Chaos Mode (Local/Online): A specialized boss rush for 1 or 2 players with drops and special sub goals that will grant more equipment when completed. Collect the best, drop the rest as you build power to defeat all the bosses
- Classic Mode: Fight across five deadly stages as you face a series of sub-bosses with three different difficulty levels
- Playable Character: You’ve played as Miriam and Zangetsu and in Q4 we will have another playable character that we are keeping secret for right now. (It’s not Dominique)
That’s the current plan. Of course, schedules are always subject to change. There’s more content in works than we have listed above including bug fixes, improvements to the game, paid DLC in 2021, and a few other surprises. We’ll reveal more details for each new feature when they are closer to release.
Once again, thank you to everyone for helping us get to this amazing milestone. We couldn’t have done it without you.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night