We got our Hands on the new Asus TinkerBoard and the Element14 PiDesktop Case as seen below..
A post shared by BLOGDOTTV | #GAMES #LIFESTYLE (@blogdottv) on Jul 15, 2017 at 8:50am PDT
- Quad core 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A17 CPU
- 2GB Dual channel LPDDR3 memory
- Gigabit LAN and Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR connectivity
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- 40-pin Internal header with 28 GPIO pins
- Contact points for PWM and S/PDIF signals
- 1x 3.5mm Audio jack connection
- CSI port for camera connection
- DSI port supporting HD resolution
- 1x HDMI 2.0 port to support 4K resolution
- Micro SD port supports UHS-I
- Supports Debian OS with KODI
- Power supply: 5V/ 2A Micro USB (not included)
Here is our Review and assembling video of the case, and also the Android Interface and some Games and Apps running on it.
Asus Tinker OS Download Links: https://www.asus.com/de/Single-Board-Computer/Tinker-Board/HelpDesk_Download/
Linux Debian OS: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Linux/Tinker_Board_2GB/TinkerOS_DEBIAN.zip?_ga=2.119778571.24697478.1500511530-1025773273.1499517653
Android Marshmallow 6.0.1: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Linux/Tinker_Board_2GB/20170511-tinker-board-android-marshmallow-userdebug-v131104.zip?_ga=2.112820615.24697478.1500511530-1025773273.1499517653
Tutorial Videos on how to Setup your Installation and how to BootUp:
We are very excited about this new piece of hardware from Asus and it is worth its money, and for all pi coders and that have laying around hw from it, perfectly.. 🙂
Thank you for reading and watching, leave your comments below.