arduino-cli 0.7.0 is out!
December 20th, 2019—
Our dev team is about to kick off their holiday breaks, but not without sharing some exciting news first: the release of arduino-cli 0.7.0!
- Notarization compliance for macOS
- Some breaking changes:
- Remove Sketchbook concept, introduce user data folder
- “lib list” now returns an empty JSON array when there are no libraries installed
- Change configuration file format
- Terminate daemon command when parent process exits; added “–daemonize” flag to keep old behavior
- Added a lot of bugfixing and minor features
The latest version will be available on the other distribution channels (i.e. Homebrew) in the coming days. Stay tuned!