Hey Alpha ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2002 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9115.200120-2000). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9115.200120-2000
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – January 22, 2020
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – January 23, 2019
Fixes for Alpha
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2002 build:
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Gamerpic would be displayed on the dashboard after being edited.
My Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue where My Games & Apps would crash while browsing collection.
- Users should no longer lost focus when navigating their collection.
- Filters for backwards compatible titles have been restored when browsing.
- Users should now be able to navigate to Manage Contents correctly via collection.
- Fixed an issue where DLC content would not install from the Manage Game menu.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Alpha
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- We’re aware of an issue where users who enable Dolby Atmos formats (Home theater or headphones) on their console may experience Netflix playback errors with Atmos enabled shows and movies.
- Workaround: Disable Dolby Atmos in Settings while we fully diagnose and rectify the issue.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to send a voice message while in Parties.
- Workaround: Send the message while not currently in party chat.
My Games & Apps
- Users tile size and filtering choices in collection will revert to defaults in some sections.
- When using “Group by letter” filter, using the “Jump to Letter” menu will have UI issues.
- Attempting to Hide/Unhide games/apps in collection via button combination not working.
- Some users have reported not seeing all available content in their collection
- Note: Please make sure to include any specific missing titles in your feedback description.
- Users have reported that installed games are appearing in Ready to Install menus.
- Some users may experience problems moving pinned icons within Groups.
- Some titles in collection may appear with a “trial” tag incorrectly in collection.
- The Search icon is not currently working when browsing collection.
- Users have reported that artwork isn’t loading in the download queue while installing.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!
Prepare to Journey to a New World in 7th Sector, Coming February 4 to Xbox
Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.200121-0000)
Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta): ScourgeBringer, Sea Salt, and More