Hey Alpha ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2002 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9066.191205-2000). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9066.191205-2000
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – December 9, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – December 10, 2019
Fixes for Alpha
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2002 build:
- Fixed an issue where audio would change from Dolby Atmos to 7.1.
- Fixed an issue where audio/video could get out of sync with Dolby Atmos.
- We’ve fixed an issue where some users dashboard would not load.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to select items in content blocks.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard was not loading except for the My Games & Apps tile.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to launch games/apps with error code 0x80070079.
- Fixed an issue with random disconnects in party chat.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Store would not launch for some users
- Trailer playback on product pages should be disabled by default.
- Updates to properly reflect local languages on the console.
Known Issues for Alpha
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to send a voice message while in Parties.
- Workaround: Send the message while not currently in party chat.
- Some users have reported that party chat is not working when playing a backwards compatible title.
- Users have reported playback is buffering constantly while streaming content.
- Note: Please ensure you are running the latest version of the app before submitting feedback.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!
Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191206-2300)
Microsoft News: Gears 5 Sets a Higher Bar for Accessibility with Features That Mean More People Can Play
Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191205-2300)