Thank you for your continued support of VIVE Cosmos. The software has been updated as of 11.18.19.
Below you’ll find detailed information on the topics addressed. Please update from your Vive console to ensure you have the latest version.
- Room Setup will no longer be blocked by the high brightness notification.
- Improved tracking experience during dynamic movements when using VIVE Wireless Adapter.
- Improved lower side tracking performance
- Fixed a bug where the boundary would not be triggered when the controller is static.
- Fixed bugs where Origin would behave abnormally when set as the default home environment.
- Fixed vignette setting can only be on/off on pass through but now also work on content to address Phr00t’s feedback.
- Fixed an issue where multiple transitional animations would occur when launching content.
- Improved controller pointer behavior when using Lens.
- Updated environmental sounds and refined the tutorial.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our forums.