We’re excited to invite you to play the Tower of Time beta, which begins today (Friday, September 20th) at 10 a.m. PT! Tower of Time is a story-rich dungeon crawler with an innovative combat system that lets you control time. Developer Event Horizon tells an illustrious tale through cinematic cutscenes that carry players from one level to the next. Lead your party of champions through the tower and immerse yourself in a fantasy world where technology meets magic!
This title’s “Arrow-Time” tactical combat mechanics afford players a variety of skills and abilities. Take down enemies by slowing or pausing time; position your party advantageously, and you’ll set off a chain of spells and attacks to counter your enemies! Each level is played like a puzzle, and this game allows players a chance to find the playstyle and difficulty that works best for them. Event Horizon want you to delve as far as you can to test out the new features for Xbox One.
How to Participate:
- Sign-in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub on Xbox One (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if needed).
- Navigate to Insider content > Tower of Time.
- Select Join.
- Wait until the registration completes to be redirected to the Store and install Tower of Time!
Tower of Time Beta Availability:
- Begins: September 20, 2019 – 10 a.m. PT
- Ends: October 7, 2019 – 10 a.m. PT
This beta’s features include an updated control system, tutorial, and difficulty balancing. If you encounter any issues while playing, please submit feedback via “Report a problem:”
- Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller
- Select Report a problem
- Choose Add a new problem
- Select games for your category, then Tower of Time
- Include details of your issue, with screenshots or clips, if applicable
Want to keep up with Event Horizon and Tower of Time news? Follow them on Twitter. Keep up with everything ID@Xbox so you know what the next big game will be:
- Check out what ID@Xbox has to offer on their website.
- Keep up with ID@Xbox news on their blog.
- Follow ID@Xbox on Twitter for up-to-date announcements.
For more information on the Xbox Insider Program: follow us on Twitter at @XboxInsider and this blog for release notes, announcements and more. And feel free to interact with the community on the Xbox Insider subreddit.
Frostpunk: Console Edition – Radial-Driven Design of Gameplay and Controls
Next Week on Xbox: New Games for September 24 to 27
Vehicle-Building Sandbox Racer Trailmakers Available Now on Xbox One