The achievements of the upcoming South Park: The Stick of Truth have been leaked online thanks to Xbox Achievements.
– New Kid On The Block: Join the KKK
– First Day in South Park: Spend one day in South Park.
– Gingivitis: Let Gingers bite you 3 times without blocking.
– Day Walker: Defeat the Boss Hall Monitor while wearing freckles.
– Made This for You: Fling a turd that you created at an enemy in combat.
– Are We Cool?: Find Jesus while playing as a Jew.
– Parkeologist: Open all garages in South Park.
– For the Hoarder: Sell nothing the entire game.
– Truth to Power: Fart on the Mayor, Father Maxi, Principal Vic, & Prime Minister.
– Irritable Bowels: Shit your pants during a boss battle.
– Dog Whistle: Fart on a canine enemy while in Gnome form.
– Dragon Wrath: Hit 3 enemies with a single fart outside of combat.
– Just Saying Hi: Fart on each available buddy in the game.
– Re-Buttal: Interrupt 5 channel attacks with a fart.
– Heisenberg: Defeat the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and the bald cap.
– Shutout: Successfully block every enemy attack in a single, non-tutorial battle.
– Stay Down: Fart on 10 enemies in the world when they’re knocked out.
– Avenger: Defeat at least 3 enemies in one battle while your buddy is unconscious.
– No Child Left Behind: Complete the game without ever ending a combat with a buddy knocked out.
– Poco Chinpoko: Collect 5 Chinpokomon.
– Chinpoko loco: Collect 15 Chinpokomon.
– Chinpokolypse: Collect all the Chinpokomon.
– Daddy Issues: Befriend your Dad.
– More Popular Than Jesus: Befriend Half of South Park.
– Junk Peddler: Sell 300 junk items.
– Ass of Fire: Kill 20 enemies with Cartman’s ass.
– Canadian Handshake: Fart on people 100 times
– Animal Cruelty: Fart on animals 25 times.
– Pulling Mud: Shit Your Pants in battle three times.
– Shopaholic: Complete half of the available costume sets.
– Clothes Whore: Complete all available Costume Sets.
– Friends in Strange Places: Befriend Crab People and Underpants Gnomes.
– Weapon Proficiency: Score 100 perfect attacks.
– Skilled Defender: Block 100 attacks.
– You bastards!: Have Kenny Die 10 times in battle over the course of the game.
– Mastery: Unlock all the upgrades for one of the New Kid’s abilities.
– Make it Rain!: Spend $500.
– Full Arsenal: Collect all the weapons and costumes available in the game.
Remember that South Park: The Stick of Truth will be released next month for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC.