Sony has published an official list of PlayStation 4 error codes, along with suggested ways of overcoming them.
It’s short, as only covers some of the „common errors“ you could experience on the new console.
Here’s the full list:
CE-33179-3: Application is not found. Retry after the installation is completed. Installation of Add-Ons fails until the installation of application installation is complete.
• CE-33991-5: Get the status of the non HTTP_GET_200 in Internet connection. Retry Internet Connection test.
• CE-34788-0: This update file cannot be used. Connect a USB storage device that contains an update file for reinstallation for version 1.50 or later. Delete the Update file from the USB storage device, and replace it with the update for reinstallation found from this page.
• CE-34878-0: Application has crashed. Restart the application in the content area.
• NW-31484-0: DNS server not specified. Restart the PS4 system.
• NW-31367-0: Could not open wireless device. Restart the PS4 system.
• NW-31453-6: Delayed server response. Try Internet connection test at [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection]. Check that the internet status is valid.
• NW-31194-8: Connection was reset. Restart the PS4 system.
• E-8200002E: The credit card information is not valid. Remove credit card from account, and then re-enter the credit card information. Refer to Add / Remove Billing Information.