NPD’s November 2013 report showed the PlayStation 4 on top as the best-selling console of the month and the console took the record as the world’s biggest console launch. PS4 was also the best-selling platform on the software side.
Xbox One, which launched a week later than PS4, was November’s “fastest-selling console”, averaging 101,000 units sold per day, according to Microsoft’s Larry Hryb. A total of 909,132units were sold.
As of December 3, sales of PlayStation 4 worldwide reached 2.1 million units. And as of December 11, Xbox One sales reached two million.
Meanwhile, the Wii U only sold 220K last month in the US…
Here’s the Software’s Top-10 and the known Hardware data:
1. Call of Duty: Ghosts (PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U, X360, XBO)
2. Battlefield 4 (PC, PS#, PS4, X360, XBO)
3. Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag (PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U, X360, XBO)
4. Madden NFL 25 (PS3, PS4, X360, XBO)
5. Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS3, X360)
6. NBA 2K14 (PC, PS3, PS4, X360, XBO)
7. Skylanders Swap Force (3DS, PS3, PS3, Wii, Wii U, X360, XBO)
8. Just Dance 2014 (PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, X360, XBO)
9. Disney Infinity (3DS, PS3, Wii, Wii U, X360)
10. FIFA 14 (PS3, PS4, Vita, X360, XBO)
-PS4 sold more next-gen software than other next-gen platforms.
-PS4 attach rate is higher than PS3 or PS2.
-Pokemon X and Y each sold over 225,000 digital + retail. (I think this mean they did over 450K total).
-Zelda 3DS: 280K (or 405K including bundles) combined digital and physical.
-Super Mario 3D World: 215,000 combined digital and physical.
• PlayStation 4: Top selling platform of the month.
• Xbox One: 909,132 (Fastest selling: 101,000 per day) [Second best selling platform of the month.]
• 3DS Estimate: 770K [November 2012 was 540K, November 2011 was 795K]
• Xbox 360: 647K (-48.7%)
• Wii U: 220K
-3DS YTD sales are up 15% over last year.
Official Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=733905