KartRider: Drift is the only free-to-play, cross-platform kart racing game with full customization. Go head-to-head every season unlocking new karts, characters, tracks, and skins to flex your ride. Dive into turns and feel the intensity of the Unreal® Engine 4 graphics as you boost to the finish line. No Limits.
Pre-download begins December 5, 10:00 AM PT.
KartRider: Drift Playtest Times:
- PST (UTC -8): 5:00 PM Thursday, December 5 – 5:00 PM Sunday, December 8
- EST (UTC -5): 8:00 PM Thursday, December 5 – 8:00 PM Sunday, December 8
- CET (UTC +1): 2:00 AM Friday, December 6 – 2:00 AM Monday, December 9
- AEDT (UTC +11): 12:00 PM Friday, December 6 – 12:00 PM Monday, December 9
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Sign-in on your Xbox One console and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if necessary).
- Navigate to Insider content > Games > KartRider: Drift.
- Select Join.
- Wait until the registration completes to be directed to the Store and install KartRider: Drift!
Note: Space in the KartRider: Drift playtest is limited and offered on a first-come first-served basis.
If you encounter any issues while playing KartRider: Drift, please submit feedback via “Report a problem:”
- Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller
- Select Report a problem
- Choose Add a new problem
- Select Games for your category, then KartRider: Drift
- Include details of your issue, with screenshots or clips, if applicable
Want to keep up with KartRider: Drift news? Follow them on Twitter.
For more information on the Xbox Insider Program: follow us on Twitter at @XboxInsider and this blog for release notes, announcements and more. And feel free to interact with the community on the Xbox Insider subreddit.
Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (2002.191202-2046)
Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191202-0145)
Modern Warfare: A Thrilling New Season Begins December 3 on Xbox One