A new Spotify app update is now available to all Xbox One Update Preview rings! (Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead, Preview Alpha, Preview Beta, Preview Delta, and Preview Omega)
Check out the latest update for the Spotify app! New features include:
• New and improved look and feel!
• Enhanced background music—in conjunction with Guide changes, the Spotify app now advertises up to 20 additional playlists under the media controls on the in-game page. Users can select and start new playlists, or show details of tracks in a playlist.
• Cortana voice activation support.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- On your Xbox One console enrolled in the Xbox One Update Preview, navigate to My Games & Apps > Updates > Spotify and select Update.
- OR on your Xbox One console enrolled in the Xbox One Update Preview, navigate to the Xbox Store, search for and select Spotify, and select Update from the Spotify Store page.
NOTE: The version of this Spotify app update will be 126.96.36.199 or greater. It may take up to two hours or require a hard reset of your Xbox One console for the Spotify app update to appear in My Games & Apps > Updates or on the Spotify Store page.
If you encounter any issues with this Spotify app update, please submit feedback via Report a problem (hold down the Xbox button on your controller and select Report a problem from the power menu).
Thanks for participating in the Xbox One Update Preview!