This past weekend, we released a new system update to our Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. This update (1711.171115-1914) is now mandatory in all system update rings and includes fixes to various “Sounds & Settings” on the Xbox One console. Please read on for more about these fixes as well as known issues related to this particular update.
Sound & Settings:
- Various fixes solving for issues enabling Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, error codes in settings, no-audio issues with ERA games, and Blu-ray passthrough not working with all known devices.
- Users with 2017 LG TVs should no longer encounter no sound when enabling Atmos settings on the TV.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
- Narrator can now be stopped when reading large amounts of text.