Preview Alpha Insiders can expect another new update today, complete with brand new fixes. This update (1802.180122-1917) will begin rolling out at 6 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that. Read on to learn more about the fixes and known issues related to this build.
- Fixes to improve game chat reliability.
- Users will no longer see incorrect language codes for certain language packs installed.
- Some users are seeing a new issue that can cause the incorrect Profile color to display after powering on the console.
- You may notice strange characters which replace normal translated text on the dashboard, Guide, and other areas. Please use Report a problem when you encounter these issues.
- Games that are installed fail to launch. Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
- We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.