Starting at 2:00 PM PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta and Delta Rings will begin receiving the latest 1908 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6055.190728-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6055.190728-1945
- Available: 2:00 PM PDT 7/30/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/31/19
- We have fixed audio that sounds distorted, metallic, or robotic when using Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic.
- We are now using ‘turn on/off notification and new icons instead of ‘mute/unmute’ for chats.
- We have resolved an issue in which users were receiving a message notification however there is no messages in your inbox.
- Fixed an issue with some consoles crashing during gameplay and restarting.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Narrator fixes in the build.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
July 29th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1910.190728-1945)
July 29th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190726-1945)
July 26th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190724-1945)