- We are introducing the no annual fee Xbox Mastercard, issued by Barclays.
- The Xbox Mastercard allows cardmembers to earn card points with everyday purchases and redeem those points on games and add-ons at xbox.com.
- The Xbox Mastercard will be available exclusively to Xbox Insiders in the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii beginning on September 21. To become an Xbox Insider, visit Xbox Insider Program.
- Terms and conditions apply.
We know players are interested in getting more value from Xbox, and we’ve heard feedback from the community that they want more ways to get value from their purchases. Today, I’m excited to share that we are introducing the no annual fee1 Xbox Mastercard in partnership with Barclays US Consumer Bank, a leading cobranded credit card issuer in the United States. With the Xbox Mastercard credit card, players can earn card points with everyday purchases to redeem on games and add-ons at xbox.com. The Xbox Mastercard will be available exclusively to Xbox Insiders in the 50 United States beginning on September 21, with availability to all Xbox players in the 50 United States coming in 2024.
With the Xbox Mastercard, players can earn card points for every $1 spent on purchases including:
- Xbox & Microsoft – Earn 5x card points on eligible products at the Microsoft Store.
- Streaming Services – Earn 3x card points on eligible streaming services like Netflix® and Disney+®.
- Dining Delivery Services – Earn 3x card points on eligible dining delivery services like Grubhub® and DoorDash®.
- Everyday purchases – Earn 1x card points on all other everyday purchases.
Cardmembers will also get access to more benefits including:
- A bonus of 5,000 card points (a $50 value) after their first purchase.
- Three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for new Game Pass members after their first purchase. If they’re already a Game Pass member, they can easily gift it to a friend to play together.
- Choice of one of five iconic designs for their card, with the option of personalizing it with their gamertag.
- Flexibility of use with contactless payments and digital wallets.
- Free online access to cardmembers’ FICO Credit Score, which allows users to keep an eye on their credit score and receive alerts when their score has changed.
- $0 Fraud Liability protection, so cardmembers are not responsible for charges they didn’t authorize.
Terms and conditions apply.
If you would like to join the Xbox Insider Program, you can get started by downloading the Xbox Insider Hub app on your Xbox or Windows PC. For more information, visit the Xbox Insider Program.
How to Apply
If you’re an Xbox Insider with residence in the continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii, you can apply starting on September 21. The Xbox Mastercard will be available in waves to Xbox Insiders throughout this fall.
We look forward to hearing feedback and we’ll continue to find new ways to deliver value to the Xbox community for playing the games they love.