We’ve released a new test app to validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience. As an Xbox Insider, you can help us by downloading the app from the Store and running it on your Windows 10 PC, which should only take a few minutes.
Your PC needs be enrolled in the Windows Insider Fast ring on build 18317 or better to access the Xbox sign in test app in the Xbox Insider Hub.
Follow the steps below and complete the “PC Sign-In” quest in the Xbox Insider Hub to earn double the XP!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- On your Windows 10 PC, sign in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install it from the Store first if necessary).
- Go to Insider content > Apps and select Xbox Sign-In.
- Select Join.
- Wait for the registration to complete to be redirected to the Store.
- Install the Xbox sign-in test app, launch it, and follow the instructions in the app.
- Return to the Xbox Insider Hub and complete the “PC Sign-In” quest to earn double XP (20).
Space is limited and the app will disappear from the Xbox Insider Hub once we reach our participation limit.
Thanks for being an Xbox Insider!