On Twitch we don’t just watch. Everyone and everything from the streamers, viewers, chatters, and the content you stream all play a part in creating an experience that could only happen on Twitch. It’s our shared interests that hold everything together.
Co-streaming is a great way to connect with your community around the things you love besides what you normally stream. With a co-stream, you can put your unique spin on a broadcast other than your own to create a novel experience for everyone.
Co-streaming is enabled for many special events and Twitch-licensed content throughout the year, including things like marathons, award shows, and conventions. If you’re ready to give co-streaming a spin, here are some upcoming co-streamable events.
NBA G League (Fridays & Saturdays, Jan 25-Mar 23): Twitch has partnered with NBA G League, the NBA’s official minor league, to broadcast 16 games over the course of the season. You can also use the official extension with your community so viewers can earn points for tuning in, predicting player stats, and ruling the leaderboard while repping your community.
- Sign-up to get your name in the announcement blog here.
- Original broadcast with commentary and full schedule: /nbagleague
- Co-streamable broadcast (without commentary) and full schedule: /nbagleaguecostreams
- Broadcast not available in China
Impact Wrestling (airing Fridays, Jan 11-Mar 1): Twitch enters the ring every Friday at 7pm PST with the flagship show from Impact Wrestling. Follow every match and add your commentary to the action for a truly Twitch experience with your community.
- Co-streamable broadcast and full schedule: /impactwrestling
- Broadcast not available in Sub Saraha Africa, UK, and Mexico.
Crunchyroll Anime Awards (airing Feb 16): Crunchyroll is bringing their annual Anime Awards to Twitch. This year it will be in San Francisco and you and your community can play the extension to predict winners to increase your channel’s score, with a leaderboard tracking the highest scoring communities.
Inspector Gadget (airing Jan 26-Feb 3): A rebroadcast of Season 1’s 1980s animated TV series about a famous cyborg police inspector, his niece, dog, and their crime solving antics.
- Co-streamable broadcast and full schedule: /twitchpresents
- Broadcast not available in India and China
Shaw Brothers Kung Fu Marathon (airing Feb 4–9): Shaw Brothers, a film production company with iconic hits like Five Deadly Venoms, Crippled Avengers, and King Boxer, is bringing 44 classic kung fu movies from the 70s to Twitch.
- Co-streamable broadcast and full schedule: /gammaray_tv