Hey Vault Hunters, we’re back with even more fresh content for Borderlands 3!
With the Crossplay Update, we introduced crossplay across Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Mac, Stadia, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. We also raised the level cap, updated fan favorite event Revenge of the Cartels, and added the ability to switch our unique seasonal events off and on whenever you like.
This month we’re delivering brand new rewards with Vault Card 2: Welcome to Pandora, available now for owners of the Director’s Cut add-on. When Vault Card 2 is active, you’ll gradually unlock an all-new collection of rewards simply by playing the game, though you can earn items faster by completing designated daily and weekly challenges.
Vault Card 2 offers 28 total rewards, including brand new cosmetic items themed after everyone’s favorite inhospitable wasteland, Pandora! Tales from the Borderlands fans will be especially excited to find some familiar-looking heads for our Vault Hunters.
You’ll also find four new Legendary gear items, including an SMG that automatically adjusts its elemental damage type based on an enemy’s specific weaknesses and an Artifact that dramatically increases the chance enemies will drop Legendary gear. For the complete rundown of all 28 unique rewards, head over to borderlands.com.
If you’re looking for a little more information on what Vault Cards are and how they work, be sure to read the Vault Cards and Diamond Keys guide for the complete rundown. And remember, Vault Cards and their respective rewards can only be accessed if you own Borderlands 3 and the Director’s Cut add-on, which is available for individual purchase or as part of Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition or Season Pass 2.
We hope you enjoy earning the new loot in Vault Card 2: Welcome to Pandora, and if you own the Director’s Cut add-on, be sure to keep an eye out for the third Vault Card coming later this year! If you haven’t yet purchased Season Pass 2, there are still plenty of reasons grab your friends and dive in.
Thanks for helping the Borderlands 3 community continue to thrive, and good luck grabbing all that sweet new loot!
With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too. NEW BORDERLANDS Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous, and more! QUICK & SEAMLESS CO-OP ACTION
Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.
Borderlands 3: Season Pass 2
• Designer's Cut content add-on, featuring brand new mode 'Arms Race' and an additional skill tree for each Vault Hunter
• Director's Cut content add-on, featuring a raid boss, new story missions, behind-the-scenes extras, and three Vault Cards
• All four Multiverse Final Form Cosmetic Packs
• All four Multiverse Disciples of the Vault Cosmetic Packs Enhance Borderlands 3 with the content add-ons of Season Pass 2, featuring new modes and missions, a fourth skill tree for each Vault Hunter, a raid boss, three Vault Cards, and unique cosmetic outfits! This content is included with purchase of the Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition. Requires Borderlands 3 to play. CONTENT ADD-ON DETAILS: Designer's Cut
Expand your Borderlands 3 experience with the Designer's Cut add-on content! The all-new Arms Race mode is an endlessly replayable gauntlet set in a hidden military complex on Pandora, challenging you to gear up your Vault Hunter from scratch and extract the best loot you find or die trying. You'll need to think fast and kill faster to claim Arms Race's exclusive new Legendary gear before the whole area gets obliterated by an encroaching, extremely lethal storm. Outside of Arms Race mode, owning Designer's Cut grants access to an additional skill tree for each Vault Hunter character class, complete with fresh Action Skills to mix up your playstyle. With the huge range of new character builds incorporating these unique skill trees, the possibilities for how you want to exterminate your foes are endless. Director's Cut
Borderlands 3 gets even bigger with the Director's Cut add-on content! Test your mettle against the most fearsome of all Varkids, scour the galaxy to solve a string of murders, and experience never-before-seen content and insights from the creation of Borderlands 3. Also included in Director's Cut are three new Vault Cards featuring themed loot and powerful gear. The first of the three Vault Cards included in Director's Cut is now available, with the remaining two scheduled to launch by the end of 2021. Multiverse Final Form Cosmetic Packs
The Multiverse Final Form Cosmetics Packs imagine what the heroes of Borderlands 3 would've looked like if they never became Vault Hunters! You'll get a Multiverse Final Form Cosmetic Pack for every playable character, including "Partali Renegade" Amara, "Grand Archivist" FL4K, "Commissar Andreyevna" Moze, and "Assassin One" Zane. Each pack contains a one-of-a-kind Vault Hunter Body and a new Vault Hunter Head. Multiverse Disciples of the Vault Cosmetic Packs Bundle
The Multiverse Disciples of the Vault Cosmetics Bundle imagines what the heroes of Borderlands 3 would've looked like if they became bandits and joined the Children of the Vault! You'll get a Multiverse Disciples of the Vault Cosmetic Pack for every playable character, including "Sinister Sister" Amara, "THE H4RBINGER" FL4K, "Saint of Iron" Moze, and "Bane Flynt" Zane. Each pack contains a one-of-a-kind Vault Hunter Body and a new Vault Hunter Head.
Borderlands 3: Director's Cut
• Go toe-to-pincer with Hemovorous the Invincible, a gargantuan Varkid raid boss who drops some of the best loot in the game (provided you can actually kill her)
• Visit new locations on multiple planets to investigate a series of seemingly paranormal murders and help Ava launch her Mysteriouslier podcast
• Enjoy a collection of behind-the-scenes content from Borderlands 3's development, including concept art, storyboards, clips, and more
• Work your way through three Vault Cards featuring themed loot and powerful gear! Collect tons of added cosmetics, including new Vault Hunter Heads and Skins, weapon skins and trinkets, lively emotes, ECHO Device skins, and room decorations to display proudly aboard Sanctuary III