Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1905 Xbox One system update ( 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1905\18362.3028.190414-1915).
This update lays the groundwork for what’s to come in 1905, so while you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1905\18362.3028.190414-1915
- Available: 2:00PM PST 4/17/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 4/18/19
- Fixes to the new messaging framework
- Performance fixes to Home and collection.
- Fixes to the Gamepass twist.
- Stability fixes to the system update process.
- Some users are experiencing no audio with headsets and we are investigating
- Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
- Cold reboot the console
- Go to Audio settings on console
- Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
- Switch back to the desired format
- Audio should be restored
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
April 17th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update (1910.190414-1920)
April 15th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1905 Update (1905.190412-1505)
April 15th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update (1910.190412-1508)