Amazon decided to kick off its own PlayStation 4 games promotion in order to match the one from Target.
The special ‚Buy 2 Get 1 Free‘ deal on PS4 titles starts at 9 AM (PST), 12 PM (EST) on Tuesday, 11/12/13.” Supplies are limited.
Sadly, this promo is -apparently- exclusive to America and Germany, according to this tweetfrom game journalist David Scammell (so, no, Amazon UK won’t be offering it).
Here’s the info:
Moreover, the retailer confirmed the promotion is valid for a limited time only, so customers should also decide which backup games that should get in case their favorite ones sold out too fast.
In order to take advantage of the offer, Amazon customers will have to add three items from the list of eligible games to their cart and apply the GR8TNESS claim code at checkout. This way they will get 3 games for the price of 2.
Keep in mind that the “buy 2, get 1 free” promotion only applies to items sold and shipped by Amazon, so other sellers do not qualify for the offer. The following games are eligible with this promotion and can be ordered by customers beginning November 12:
- Angry Birds: Star Wars – PlayStation 4;
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – PlayStation 4;
- Battlefield 4 – PlayStation 4;
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – PlayStation 4;
- FIFA 14 – PlayStation 4;
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition – PlayStation 4 Standard Edition;
- Just Dance 2014 – PlayStation 4;
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4);
- Knack (PlayStation 4);
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – PlayStation 4;
- Madden NFL 25 – PlayStation 4;
- NBA 2K14 – PlayStation 4;
- Skylanders SWAP Force – PlayStation 4.
Customers will not be able to purchase multiple copies of the same title, as Amazon announced each title is limited to 1 per customer, so the 3 games in the cart must be 3 different titles in order for the promotion to apply.
Last but not least, as most gamers probably noticed already, the list only contains “launch-day” titles, the promotion does not apply to “non-launch” titles, such as Destiny or Infamous.